• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's teleprompter stolen

Can somebody explain to me what the obsession is with the teleprompter? Every president uses one. I wouldn't want my president spending too much time memorizing speeches.

I guess the obsession lies with how different he sounds when he doesn't have it.

Exactly. If he didn't have it, the same people would criticize him for not having one.

This picture gets me every time.
1264430322987.JPEG

Yeah. That's a little much.

I guess its because he is Black.

Personally, I am afraid of offering criticism of this administration, since any dissent is allocated to unspoken racism and/or codespeak for racism.

Can we assume from this very well-thought out and not-at-all reactionary crutch of last resort that folks who espouse this nonsense would have to vote for Cain in a general election in the incumbent, since he, unlike Obama, is unlikely to forget he's black.

Neg Rep: give it up you partisan shill, do you have independent thought?

Last edited:
Personally, I am afraid of offering criticism of this administration, since any dissent is allocated to unspoken racism and/or codespeak for racism.

Can we assume from this very well-thought out and not-at-all reactionary crutch of last resort that folks who espouse this nonsense would have to vote for Cain in a general election in the incumbent, since he, unlike Obama, is unlikely to forget he's black.

I'm fairly sure Obama has been reminded he's black, Kenyan, and Muslim on a daily basis.

Wtf does it have to do with anything anyway?

The idea that the Republican candidate is "out blacking" someone in a Presidential race is hilarious.

The idea that the Republican candidate is "out blacking" someone in a Presidential race is hilarious.

Tongue in cheek posts fetches three replies! Hoo-ray!

Remember when Presidents did press conferences without a teleprompter? And they took tough questions?

I do. I'm sorry many of you don't and never will. And there were real journalists back then too. And they didn't pull any punches on either Republicans or Democrats.

The elder speaks...

Back