• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

I guess if either team scores in the last three minutes it's moot, but Eastern and Central just went over the 48.5 with Central leading 26-23. The difference is that Eastern Michigan scored to go up 16-14 and Central Michigan blocked the XP and took it back to tie it up at 16. If they had either not taken it back all the way, not blocked it, or EMU had just made it then the total would be 48 instead of 49.

Although I suppose in that situation they'd also be tied at 24 so either way...but fascinating

Gonna cash Jags -3 to start today. Also have Browns ML (DK boost), Vikings -4.5, Bills -2.5, and Hurts anytime touchdown boost to +125.

Feels gross betting on Denver but they gotta be better than Chicago right?

Syracuse +6.5
South Alabama ML
Mizzou -12
Troy ML
Notre Dame -5.5
App St/ULM O52

Southern Miss ML

4-3 but made $3. I'll take it

Hit Berrios +2.5 receptions, Edwards +34.5 rushing and Richardson +44.5 rushing. Have H Henry +3.5 receptions, D Adams +76.5 receiving and Dobbs +17.5 rushing in the late games to win the 66-1 parlay. Might hedge the Henry leg but feeling optimistic.

Gonna cash Jags -3 to start today. Also have Browns ML (DK boost), Vikings -4.5, Bills -2.5, and Hurts anytime touchdown boost to +125.
Buckets on everything but the damn prop bet as always. Got cowboys -5.5 and Chiefs -9 for the rest of the day. Time to ride

As I’ve mentioned I largely just fire smaller bets on NFL because it’s a lot of parity but I’ve hit 9 picks in a row on spreads dating back three weeks so may as well ride our variance until it crashes down

Lol, ended up 1.5 yards receiving yards short on a 66-1 parlay because Adams missed 20 minutes with an injury...thats why they call it gambling!

Duke +5'
Iowa State +20
SMU -23
EMU/CMU U 48.5
A&M/Ark U 53.5
Mem -3
Akron -3

Will take Oregon State at home against Utah, but waiting to see if Cam Rising is playing. If he does, the line will drop for additional value.

Lots of sharp money on Cuse against Clemson. Cuse has played very well in that series, and Clemson may have emptied the tank against FSU. Clemson's can't make the CFP, and it's very unlikely that they make the ACC CG. So, from their perspective, the players may have checked out.

That said, Clemson dominated FSU, particularly Clemson's d-line (FSU has 22 yards rushing on 20 carries). If Cuse can't run, don't trust Shrader in the air. I may wait to see how low the line goes, and take Clemson. They are under-valued now, and Cuse is facing a huge jump in competition after playing nobody to start the season.
Did a single one of these cash?! I’m not judging, but oof.

Up 8 units this weekend. ND, LSU over, Bama and over, Louisville ML at half, WVU, Colorado St at half, and a UGA/Texas/Michigan/Mizozu 13 pt teaser.

UGA ATS and GT in a teaser (lol) the only misses. The sting from last weekend is gone baby!

I know my success rate with ML dogs is very hit or miss but I'm really really really big on Missouri upsetting LSU

Looks like I forgot to post my early thoughts last week, but I ended up hitting on JMU-3 (two units), Kentucky -2.5, Michigan -17.5, and ND -5.5. Missed the AF/SDSU under and Washington -18. Here are my early leans this week:

Kentucky +15
Rutgers/Wisconsin U47
CMU -2
Iowa -2.5 (does it really matter who their QB is? It does when it's DEACON HILL)
Akron +5
Kansas -3
Troy -16.5
Rice -10

Back