• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

clearly the dubs are the favorite.

however, saying the spurs might shut it down until the play offs means they are hoping to get to there healthy and rested with the best possible chance to win. including against the warriors. then again i'm feeding the guy trolling us #spursdonks

i'll allow it.

When is Iggy back? Bogut and Ezeli are pretty much back in a week or two, right?

Re: iggy

nothing definitive. the hope is late-march (next week?), but given he hasn't started testing i'd guess after. per kerr the goal is to have him back for the playoffs.

the other 2 should be back soon.

Sager's doctor says he only has 3-6 months to live. Let's hope not. Love that guy & his funky suits. #SagerStrong.

Real Sports on HBO is going to air a piece with Sager in a few minutes if anybody is interested.

Going off the piece on Sager, please get out and donate/register to be a bone marrow donor. Sager Jr. was a perfect match for his father and saved his life. You can save a life, too.

The Clippers staring lineup sans Blake is still championship contending worthy. The bench is a fucking shitshow. It's amazing. Chris Paul's on/off swing is 15 points per 100 possesions.

The Clippers staring lineup sans Blake is still championship contending worthy. The bench is a fucking shitshow. It's amazing. Chris Paul's on/off swing is 15 points per 100 possesions.
It's going to be awesome when CP, LeBron, Melo and Wade bring the Knicks a title

that team would have won a title if Malone wasn't such a dick

CP, Lebron, Melo, and Wade vs. Kawhi, LMA, KD, Boban, and 44 year old Duncan is going to be the greatest NBA Finals of all time.

Boban with 19 tonight vs. Heat including 3 jumpers to beat the shot clock.

hcmmgxr.png

Back