• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

saw this article saturday and proceeded to drive "great, GREAT" int o the ground all weekend. <3

also dropped a lot of MY VENTURE CAPITALISTS as we blew it agasinst the celts.

Its that golden state swag. Starts at the top it seems. I'm guessing even the ball boys got it.

Phan, do the peanut guys put a little extra heat when they toss it to customers?

dubs douches > spurs donks

After Clemson, the Panthers, and now UNC, the Hornets are all but guaranteed to have a heartbreaking trip to the Finals.

Going to twolves/dubs tonight. Amped to see hof Kat in person. So much better than jokafor.

Bulls gonna miss the playoffs. Probably for the best.

Pau and Noah gonna be gone, Rose probably gone after next year since he's untradeable. Will be interesting to see how they move forward. Probably not an organization interested in tearing it all down and starting over, especially with max deal Butler in his prime now. Probably looking to spend big summer after this one, hoping Chicago is a big enough draw.

Thought I saw a rumor the other day that the Bulls were looking to deal Butler.

Giannis put up 22/14/8 on 10/18 from the floor tonight in a blowout loss.

ETA: he put up 34 pts on Sunday, and his fifth triple double since February on Friday.

Last edited:
Watching the end of the Warriors game and there was just a play that curry got called for a blocking foul. The refs then went to the booth to watch the replay and overturned it to a charge. I guess I don't keep up with the NBA as much as I used to and probably some of you do, but since when can you overturn a foul call by replay? Is that a new rule? Just curious.

In the last 2 minutes if the referee on the floor calls a charge bc they claim the defender was in a restricted area they can check if that actually is the case. Incidentally Curry was moving as well but they can't check that aspect of it. I thought it was a block but Curry was out of the circle. Somewhat new rule that I've never actually seen before either.

Anyway, Dubs.... what's up with all the close games brahs?

In the last 2 minutes if the referee on the floor calls a charge bc they claim the defender was in a restricted area they can check if that actually is the case. Incidentally Curry was moving as well but they can't check that aspect of it. I thought it was a block but Curry was out of the circle. Somewhat new rule that I've never actually seen before either.

Anyway, Dubs.... what's up with all the close games brahs?

Thanks, yeah I've never seen that happen before. You'd think if they can check one aspect of it they could check everything. I thought it was a block as well.

Watching the end of the Warriors game and there was just a play that curry got called for a blocking foul. The refs then went to the booth to watch the replay and overturned it to a charge. I guess I don't keep up with the NBA as much as I used to and probably some of you do, but since when can you overturn a foul call by replay? Is that a new rule? Just curious.

I was stunned that it was a reviewable play. Then more stunned they overturned it. I too have never seen that before in a NBA game. T wolves haven't been the beneficiary of any calls down the stretch

Back