• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

so how'd the Warriors luck to 72 wins?

Last edited:
Meaningless game in the big picture. Spurs offense terrible, missing open 3 after open 3. Spurs defense, again, showed they can slow GS down at least at home.

This dubs team is what OKC would have been without that horrible Kendrick Perkins contract.

Joe Lacob is just really special. We are fortunate he decided to entertain us with his genius.

Anyone else see the stat before the Hornets game which showed 5 of the 11 best seasons for team 3ptrs made are locked in for this 15-16 season? Obviously this GS team is #1 ever, but I was surprised to see this Hornets team tied for #10 ever

So amped for Wednesday's meaningless regular season game. Hope Kerr took a lesson from pop so we get some good rest in this pointless midweek regs season affair.

Meaningless game in the big picture. Spurs offense terrible, missing open 3 after open 3. Spurs defense, again, showed they can slow GS down at least at home.

This has to be a parody, right?!

I wonder if any books are setting an o/u on total number of games the Warriors even play in the playoffs?

I think it was important to keep that doubt in the Warriors heads that they can win in SA.

Back