• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

It takes a hard push to make a dude as big as Iggy fall back like that.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just don't think any NBA ref calls an offensive foul on a top 5 scorer/All Star with less than 5 secs left in a game

Hard to believe that Houston tried to throw away the in-bounds pass again.

i-m-the-wiz-o.gif

all da rep

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just don't think any NBA ref calls an offensive foul on a top 5 scorer/All Star with less than 5 secs left in a game

Oh yeah. I agree. No way that gets called.

Despite what the TNT experts say, losing to Houston without Curry is not a positive. They are not invincible without Curry. They are always a high ankle sprain away from an early exit (not to the Rockets but definitely the Clippers).

Despite what the TNT experts say, losing to Houston without Curry is not a positive. They are not invincible without Curry. They are always a high ankle sprain away from an early exit (not to the Rockets but definitely the Clippers).

and so is everybody else with an injury to their best player.

So now there are two nurses taking Chuck's blood pressure?

Actually, the second nurse was preparing to apply a little pressure, which resulted in the other three members of the cast leaving the stage.

Didn't look like too much of a push off on the replay to me. Steph certainly wouldn't be called for the same move. The spin got him a lot more than the push.

I have never seen a bench reaction less enthusiastic to a game winning shot than the one from the Houston bench last night.....

I have never seen a bench reaction less enthusiastic to a game winning shot than the one from the Houston bench last night.....

They have to show up to work for an extra couple days. The beard is cutting into their summer vacation.

Didn't look like too much of a push off on the replay to me. Steph certainly wouldn't be called for the same move. The spin got him a lot more than the push.

Yeah that's not a foul given the situation and how the rest of the game had been called. Refs typically give the dubs free rein to be as physical as they want on D, hard for them to complain when the refs give the same leeway to the offense.

They have to show up to work for an extra couple days. The beard is cutting into their summer vacation.

Nobody wanted to be in the damn playoffs in the first place. You had one job, Jazz.

By "nobody" I mean me and my dog, Tucker. Tucker hates the Rockets this year.

Pretty sure Tucker's also Trump supporter--pro-wall around our home and probably a little bit racist, if we're being honest--so he may not have the best judgment.

Back