• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Manu was like standing on the sideline. Doesn't have a great case. That'll probably be on the L2M too.

Manu was like standing on the sideline. Doesn't have a great case. That'll probably be on the L2M too.

I haven't seen it. I've looked at the replay several times. I just don't see that at all.

That angle is terrible. There is a sideline angle and he definitely steps on the sideline and maybe even initiates contact first.

That angle is terrible. There is a sideline angle and he definitely steps on the sideline and maybe even initiates contact first.

Not the best angle, but you can see his feet and the sideline. He doesn't cross.

Why is SA crying? You donks had the ball and an open layup. Probably better off than if the ref had called the foul.

I can't find the sideline angle they showed at one point, pretty sure Manu steps on the line at one point, and for the entire time have his arms extended at least near the line. It's insane that Dion would take into his own hands, but I'd be surprised if the L2M doesn't mention Manu guarding too closely.

FWIW, the Spurs ended up better that they didn't call it, they stole it directly after and had fast break that they botched.

1:07 is the sideline angle they showed. This is the TNT coverage. He doesn't step over the line and his arms are as straight up as anybody else defending the inbounds.

He steps on the sideline before 1:07, it's not in that clip. That's like the last 1 second of the 5 seconds in slow motion. They showed the sideline angle longer in another clip.

I can't find the sideline angle they showed at one point, pretty sure Manu steps on the line at one point, and for the entire time have his arms extended at least near the line. It's insane that Dion would take into his own hands, but I'd be surprised if the L2M doesn't mention Manu guarding too closely.

FWIW, the Spurs ended up better that they didn't call it, they stole it directly after and had fast break that they botched.

You're second point is absolutely correct. Steven Adams deserves a ton of credit for defending that break 1 v 3. Dude did yeomen's work tonight.

Why is SA crying? You donks had the ball and an open layup. Probably better off than if the ref had called the foul.

Yeah. Danny Green, Manu, and Mills clearly botched that play. Green made a bad pass to Mills. Manu passed it to Mills who took a bad shot. If Mills pump fakes, he probably misses a better shot.

The big problem with that play is that the two best playmakers on the court had to get in rebounding position.

You're second point is absolutely correct. Steven Adams deserves a ton of credit for defending that break 1 v 3. Dude did yeomen's work tonight.

Adams didn't defend it as much as Green overthrew the pass and Mills couldn't get a layup.

The angle from OKC offensive end line showed it best. Manu made contact first, maybe twice, before Waiters did.

I haven't seen it. I've looked at the replay several times. I just don't see that at all.

If there was contact, you'd see it here. Where is it?

Left foot on the line from another angle. Can't find the full sideline.

iqlcw3.jpg

Back