• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

What's the general consensus on Windhorst? Dude seems just absolutely awful.

Windhorst is the man. Really have dug his scoops for the past year once I got past thinking he was just a fat Lebron jock sniffer. Once you get past your prejudice you gotta admit the man has some #scoooops.

The point of calling Steph the greatest offensive guard ever was in relation to Draymond, who has only started for 2 years. Who cares about the first 6 years, if you can't say Steph's last 2 years have been the best anyone's ever done it, I dunno what to say. He was #1 in all time PER in a single season this past season till like the last week and broke like 80 billion 3 point records including shooting like 60% from 30 feet.

In the range between 28 and 50 feet, Curry is 35-of-52, good for an efficiency that exceeds making 100 percent of your 2-point attempts.

Last edited:
Dat Sager suit is awesome. Also heard today every ridiculous Westbrook outfit, he only wears one time, and then gives it away.

I think after a bucket or two Steph should just try one from 30 to get the crowd going nuts.

That would have been nuts if KD had made that. I'm 99% sure Westbrook missed that FT intentionally.

Yeah, that would've been huuuuuuuge. Would've been able to hear a pen drop in that arena if he nailed it.

So that woman thought ahead to bring a "See You on Monday" sign? She's an OKC fan who went out of her way to go to a game at Golden State and made a sign specifically for them to lose?

LOL. I googled "wcf game 6" to confirm Game 6 was on Sat at 9 and the first page of links were about 2002 Kings-Lakers. #ripkings #ripirishslimshopesanddreams

Back