• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Billy Donovan gonna unleash the Singler and it's gonna be over.

Oh, they have a dookie, no wonder they are blowing this. Cavs have two, no one has been able to carry that burden. Give the Trophy to the Warriors now.

Where are all the stats guys that should be able to demonstrate dook = minimal chance of NBA title. When I saw Boozer on one of the NBA programs that's all I needed to know that there was some vast conspiracy with ESPN to hire every possible dookie so they have access to kaye (which is why they never point out dook's futility in the NBA).

Last edited:
How many Dookies who started for K over the last 20 years aren't in the NBA, coaching, or working as sports commentators or both (fuck you, JJ)? Can't be that many more than a dozen or so.

l_274.jpg

Westbrook is a totally selfish player and always has been. Having a triple double doesn't mean you are unselfish in and of itself.

Can't get the game to come up on Sling TV on any of my devices. TNT the only channel not working. Everything else works just fine. So annoyed.

Adams with the DDT finishing move on Draymond Green.

Double t was an interesting call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a double personal foul. Refs probably thought they had to call something.

Westbrook is a totally selfish player and always has been. Having a triple double doesn't mean you are unselfish in and of itself.

He's the Thunder's best player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder are totally outplaying them, but just throw up some bullshit and hope it goes in is a legit option for the Warriors.

Draymond is such a bitch, he's lucky Adams doesn't kick his ass

why the fuck did the thunder start arguing and pouting and fall apart when they were down 1

Back