• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

When JR returned the Cavs were up 1. They ended the quarter down 6.

Keep him on the bench or lose.

Let me come smack you in the dick and see if you still think it's "nothing at all."

It happens. People swipe at the ball. Sometimes you get hit in the eye, or the nose or the nuts. It's part of the game. There was nothing intentional.

It happens. People swipe at the ball. Sometimes you get hit in the eye, or the nose or the nuts. It's part of the game. There was nothing intentional.

RJ is right. Even if it was intentional, giving or receiving a Nut tap in Oceania is a massive compliment. Here is Draymond trying to compliment Steven Adams, with Adams in shock that Draymond would show such good sportsmanship:

Warriors%20Green%20Suspended%20Basketball_4478680_ver1.0_640_360.JPEG

Last edited:
cavs defensive strategy, smother klay and steph, make anyone else shoot jumpers. iguodala and barbosa proceed to shoot 93% on jumpers.

Fair point, but I completely understand the reaction after getting hit there

The fact Delly looked up right as he did it means it was intentional. Unfortunately, it pissed off Iggy and now he's hitting everything and smothering everyone he's covering. Because he's better than Lebron.

SHAUN. MAFUGGIN. LIVINGSTON.

foolz betta recognize..

ETA: BMONEY pulled SHAUN'S pecker out his mouf long enough to correct a maf'ga

Last edited:
I have always hated Iggy. On the other hand I've loved Livingston since I used to roll with da clipse in 2k.

Back