• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Lol

Just glad they aren't playing tonight as I brave the bs travel back from the Caribbean.

Let's go Cavs!!!!! They were just rusty game 1 with all the time off

Over under on the number of times green karate kicks during/after shots? I'll take 10. I'm thinking he'll get about 12 shots.

Someone is going to deck Green one day and he'll have deserved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the exception of the glacial Jefferson, the Cavs have ZERO off the ball movement when Lebron has the ball.

Taking 3 steps has become the new norm on nearly every drive to the basket. The refs have essentially decided that adding one more step (even though it's not in the rule book) is ok and they simply won't call it. So ridiculous. Watch James' drive to the bucket on his last dunk.

Bow Down, donks. This is greatness.

Brother RJ, was this like when Wilt played a spry Lew Alcindor back in the day?

The Cavs just aren't on the level of the Warriors. Or the Thunder and Spurs for that matter. They'll probably win Wed or Fri but they have no chance of winning 4 of 5.

I find it highly entertaining to watch the brilliance/transcendence of this Warriors team. The most fun basketball team to watch night to night of any team in my memory.

The Sixers will have a Stub Hub patch on their jerseys. The Cavs should talk to Alpo.

I've been watching W. Kamau Bell for a while.

Back