• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

That subway commercial was funny

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not one. Not two. Not three. Not four. Not five. (losses in the finals)

How has LBJ completely lost his midrange game? I figured that would improve later in his career.

Coaching shows up? Cleveland looked confused on both ends in the 4th. Either that or they just decided to quit playing. At least it wasn't a blowout.

Bit the bullet and agreed to out with my wife and one of her new coworkers and her husband. Thankfully husband is from Cleveland so we ended up watching the game. Dude had season tickets pre-Lebron. Had fun talking about Big Z, Booz, and Ricky Davis.

Remind me again how many championships Cweb has? How about how many NBA Finals?

Who is the best player to never make an NBA finals? CP3???

Nash is in that list. How many Conference Finals did he lose?

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: We 3-1 again

Nash was the last great white boy PG?

Last edited:
I can't believe it's only a $2000 fine for a suspended player being in the building when he's suspended. He shouldn't be allowed in the building.

I used to love Draymond. Coming into the league, he was probably my favorite rookie. Now he's at or below Dirthay Jones on the scum scale.

He just loves making contact with other men's balls, regardless of what part of his body he uses to do so.

Back