• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

The average score of their playoff losses is 118 - 97. Really strange that the best regular season team ever is getting blown out pretty regularly in the playoffs.

edit: I think I messed up my math but it's close.

Last edited:
I can't remember a player costing himself so much money in a Finals.
2-22 in the last 2 games. So that's like a loss of, what, $1-1.5 million for every missed shot, right?

I'll be livid if the Celtics give him anything close to the max. Don't think Danny will, though.

2-22 in the last 2 games. So that's like a loss of, what, $1-1.5 million for every missed shot, right?

I'll be livid if the Celtics give him anything close to the max. Don't think Danny will, though.

They already have Evan Turner to miss shots and look horrible in crunch time. Not sure why they would need Barnes.

1GT1JwT.jpg

I'm telling you, I knew it was fate when I went to a shitty, poorly played, pre-Christmas/Warriors trap game against a Melo-less Knicks team, and the Q was ELECTRIC. Best fans in the league.

mrs curry should be thrilled that the nba is fixed. no way does the league allow the best team ever to lose at home after winning 73 regular season games. no way.

having said that the warriors have to be one of the least likable teams of all time. between the dirty play and whining they are really fun to root against.

both. get off the interwebs, turn off phone. watch the battle. record the game. start an hour or so into it. skip commercials.

Father's Day is setting up nicely. Final round of the US Open. NBA Finals Game 7. Game of Thrones.

Now if I could just get the wife and kids to leave me alone that day...

Father's Day is setting up nicely. Final round of the US Open. NBA Finals Game 7. Game of Thrones.

Now if I could just get the wife and kids to leave me alone that day...

It is the one day you should be able to get the wife and kids to leave you alone.

I'm going to the Q on Sunday for the watch party. The arena sold out in 2 minutes

Win-win. Either you get to watch Cleveland celebrate like the entire city won the lottery or they mourn like their first born child died in front of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back