• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

It is the one day you should be able to get the wife and kids to leave you alone.

You'd think so, but you should have seen the look I got when I mentioned playing golf that morning. A nice combination of:
1) Wouldn't you rather spend Father's Day with your family?
2) You are out of your mind if you think you are leaving me here for 5 hours with a 4 week old and a 2 year old when I haven't slept all week.

I'd love to see the refs call all the moving picks the Warriors set and the push off Steph does on about 50% of shots. Let's watch the babies explode.

The Warriors should be the team that represents millennials.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Win-win. Either you get to watch Cleveland celebrate like the entire city won the lottery or they mourn like their first born child died in front of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's either like Cleveland in 2003, 2013, and 2014 or during The Decision.

I'd love to see the refs call all the moving picks the Warriors set and the push off Steph does on about 50% of shots. Let's watch the babies explode.

On the other hand, every screen set by Tristan Thompson is a foul when he turns and moves to extend the screen with his giant ass. This has yet to be called a single time.

On the other hand, every screen set by Tristan Thompson is a foul when he turns and moves to extend the screen with his giant ass. This has yet to be called a single time.

They called it once very late last night after it didn't matter anymore

Exactly, rj. The sun is going to set on these Wuss Coast pretenders with the whiny Silver spoon Brothers backcourt and that ball puncher.

Kerr trying to say that Steph deserves special treatment because he is the MVP. Miss me with that, Steve.

The first 10-15 plays for the Cavs should PnR with Lebron forcing Steph to make a decision. Lebron will either get a bunch of layups or create a bunch of fouls.

That Lebron Sager interview was great. Got a little misty in my media room

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You'd think so, but you should have seen the look I got when I mentioned playing golf that morning. A nice combination of:
1) Wouldn't you rather spend Father's Day with your family?
2) You are out of your mind if you think you are leaving me here for 5 hours with a 4 week old and a 2 year old when I haven't slept all week.

What happened on Mother's Day? Did you give her the day off or did she spend it with the family?

Kerr trying to say that Steph deserves special treatment because he is the MVP. Miss me with that, Steve.

It is an unwritten rule in the NBA. Always has been. Steph has definitely not been getting star treatment this series.

It is an unwritten rule in the NBA. Always has been. Steph has definitely not been getting star treatment this series.
Star treatment is usually about getting calls on the other team when you're on offense. The star treatment is not calling Steph for all the push-offs on offense.

Curry has become one of the most handsy defenders in the league.

Star treatment is usually about getting calls on the other team when you're on offense. Curry has become one of the most handsy defenders in the league.

I understand what Kerr was doing after the game, but calling Cleveland floppers while having Curry on his team was a little much. Curry flopped about 12 times last night.

Shit fire, I agree with RJ.

Back