• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

in all seriousness, the less douchy team won. somehow.

Yeah, give me Kyrie (and Bestbrook) any day of the week over Steph in the playoffs

Yeah. Steph was carried by Klay and Draymond.

I think the Cav I'd like to party with is Delly. Aussies know how to party.

Agreed. The GS bandwagon has become insufferable. The home crowd tonight was a sea of douchebags.

lots of Gavin Belsons in the audience.

I don't have a problem w/ Curry, Klay. Green is a good villain. They needed some adversity though.

Steve Kerr's the man, too, I feel for him, but yeah, seemed like Steph was just struggling by the last few games.

Steve Kerr's the man, too, I feel for him, but yeah, seemed like Steph was just struggling by the last few games.

Kerr ran out of tools to use. Steph was a shell of himself. Barnes disappeared. Iggy wasn't 100%. Bogut was out. The league too Draymond away in Game 5.

Going to be interesting to follow their offseason. Do they make adjustments to better matchup with physical teams instead of trying to force everybody else to go small?

13512206_10100571330796040_6413400533756818271_n.jpg

13419110_604636539717542_3197255624644691326_n.jpg

My Cavs!!!! Knew it!!!! Called it!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

God chuckles. Cleveland wins. Drought over.

Great game. This is the best basketball on the planet.

To come from a 3-1 deficit to win the NBA championship makes NBA history. To do so against the team that set a NBA record 73 win season is an accomplishment without comparison in basketball. Period. Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Love him or hate him, LeBron James performance and leadership has established him as an all time great. This was all the proof anyone should need.

The talk of the Golden State Warriors being the greatest team in NBA history needs to be put on the back burner.

Welp, after a slow start, it turned out to be an awesome NBA playoffs. Spurs-OKC, OKC-GS, and GS-CLE were three great series.

I'm still shocked that Cleveland figured out how to guard the Warriors. It's amazing how a guy like Tristan Thompson can be a borderline rotation player in some series and absolutely critical in others. The NBA really is all about matchups.

Welp, after a slow start, it turned out to be an awesome NBA playoffs. Spurs-OKC, OKC-GS, and GS-CLE were three great series.

I'm still shocked that Cleveland figured out how to guard the Warriors. It's amazing how a guy like Tristan Thompson can be a borderline rotation player in some series and absolutely critical in others. The NBA really is all about matchups.

I think it's hard to call any of those series great when 75% of the games are blowouts

Back