• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

C4L9-OnW8AE5orC.jpg

Okafor with 20/8 2 blocks against Spurs...move that value up...

So you've just been looking for fun and feeling groovy?

Gotta say hello lamppost whatcha doin

That lamppost saw my shuttle going sideways on the 59th Street Bridge one night.

Oakley has a different story about how this all went down. He said he sat down, and 4 minutes later was "asked to leave."

Not sure if he said something or was a "non-supporter" before he arrived at the Garden, but no way 8-10 guys should be surrounding him and 1 guy put his hands on Oak, from what I saw.

Like Oak said "I've been jumped before and I felt threatened."

Phil Jackson: BOO

James Dolan is worth 1.5 Billion (and growing investments): BOO as he was a few rows away and could quickly have de-escalated all this (maybe by sliding a guy a $100). Wonder if Dolan has $100 on him?

The Deacs could learn a lot from Oak.

Who on earth would jump Oakley? He's still one of the biggest badasses on this planet.

Okafor with 20/8 2 blocks against Spurs...move that value up...

He is 69th in the NBA in points per 36 minutes.
125th in rebounds per 36 minutes.
Can find blocks per 36 but he is 49th in block per 48.
Currently the 34th best CENTER in PER.

He is objectively not good at basketball.

Oakley is full of shit. You are not getting jumped by security at a Knicks game in fron of 18,000 people. He was drunk and talking shit to the owner.

He is 69th in the NBA in points per 36 minutes.
125th in rebounds per 36 minutes.
Can find blocks per 36 but he is 49th in block per 48.
Currently the 34th best CENTER in PER.

He is objectively not good at basketball.

How do you factor in playing on a bad knee? Not getting consistent minutes due to team mismanagement?

Back