• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

You don't...

But then again, you think it's logical to use arbitrary numbers with no context such as whom they played; who else is on their team; was anyone injured or other factors. To you putting up raw, extrapolated numbers should be telling without any context.

Last edited:
You don't...

But then again, you think it's logical to use arbitrary numbers with no context such as whom they played; who else is on their team; was anyone injured or other factors. To you putting up raw, extrapolated numbers should be telling without any context.

Who had a better playoffs: 2015 Steph or 2016 Kyrie?

Who has had the better individual playoff career: Chris Paul or Steph Curry?

rchildress hard-on for proving the warriors players are all not actually good is impressive.

Who had a better playoffs: 2015 Steph or 2016 Kyrie?

Who has had the better individual playoff career: Chris Paul or Steph Curry?

Chris and Steph are damn near as close to even as you can get. Steph scores a little more and shoots a little better. Chris has been a much better passer and defender. It depends on who else is on the squad. It's a coin flip if both are healthy.

My Sixers!!!! Team would be sick!! Fultz, Wade, Simmons, Brown, Embiid

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: chef curry is finally making dinner again

Which Brown?

tumblr_muy3tfX5wR1rsgodgo1_500.gif

steph's struggles have primarily been in the conference finals or finals. it's a shame cp hasnt had a shot to perform on that big of a stage but maybe one day he'll make it past the 2nd round.

oh my mistake. i forgot he did make it to the 3rd round of the ncaa tourny his frosh year before jameer nelson outplayed him.

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: chef curry is finally making dinner again

Shouldn't you have a Zaza avatar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how much did Dallas pay Yogi for hils 10-day contract? Gotta be one of the best deals ever.

Back