• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2011 Triad Pro-Am Thread

There is a huge difference in getting in to a fight in a closed practice setting, and getting into a fight in a public open setting with a ton of diehards and internet posters.

That's true. If the issue is the publicity around the fights rather than the altercations themselves, I can see the reasoning there.

My first post on the Athletic Department's boards was also about the Summer League, so I thought this was appropriate.

Also, this makes me a sad panda.

LOLZ. That name sticks out like a sore thumb. I laugh. Whatever works.

Welcome aboard!

Makes it much easier to find my posts within a thread. I think I may like it, but it might annoy the hell out of everyone else.

I am bummed that the Deacs won't be playing in the Pro-Am. but then again, I didn't go at all last summer anyway. it was really fun in summers before that.

This was the final final straw with me and the Coach Bz regime. I guess they want to keep people thinking about beach trips vs. our basketball prospects in July. I'll really miss it.

Back