• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

you know john starks would have locked his shit up!

STREAK IN DANGER. lebron needs to either make his next shot or 2 of his next 3 to get back to 60%. my play in the middle is looking pretty decent. lebron over 56% shooting now and he and allen have combined for 12 misses vs. westbrook's 9.

STREAK IN DANGER. lebron needs to either make his next shot or 2 of his next 3 to get back to 60%. my play in the middle is looking pretty decent. lebron over 56% shooting now and he and allen have combined for 12 misses vs. westbrook's 9.

4th quarter angry Westbrick will save me.

Seriously, from a pure respect for the game standpoint, people should soak this in, because it'll probably be another 20 years until we might have a chance to see something like this again.

I was too young for Len Bias. How did his game compare to Lebron? Physically, he seemed similar (obviously lighter).

The Thunder offense is a fucking nightmare. How the hell did they bulldoze the Spurs those last 4 games last year?

Back