• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

no one wants to live in milwaukee, let's be serious

being an nba player in orlando would be tight

People in Chicago love the shit out of Milwaukee. It's just a fun place since there's so much boozing.

I imagine a player like Redick just wants to settle down somewhere though. Can't see him clubbing too much.

no one wants to live in milwaukee, let's be serious

being an nba player in orlando would be tight

Where would I rather be Nov. through March. -- Orlando. Where would I rather be April through Oct. -- Milwaukee.

Last edited:
OKC is going to regret not having Harden when they hit the playoffs. Kevin Martin ain't Harden.

People in Chicago love the shit out of Milwaukee. It's just a fun place since there's so much boozing.

I imagine a player like Redick just wants to settle down somewhere though. Can't see him clubbing too much.

Redick and his wife have a summer home in Austin, which is about an hour north of San Antonio.

Dude, the Cheesecake Factory in Auburn Hills is where it's at. Had encounters with like three different NBA players there.

does mil even have a cheesecake factory?

This is awesome. NBA players defs love Cheesecake Factory. Houston players go there all the time (Royce White had Chuck Klostermann interview him there, lulz), and two years ago I saw Ish Smith walking around Michigan Ave here. He and some teammates were in town to play the Bulls, but they were going to Cheesecake on their off day.

Just say no to the midwest. Do any billionaires build year-round compounds to reside in Milwaukee? Florida, Southern Cal, Arizona... these are all the places you want to be.

NBA Free Agents priority list:

1. Money
2a. Market
2b. Weather from October to June
3. Strength of team/personal fit

JT had a big night for the Hawks. 20 points, 12 dimes, 4 boards, 3 blocks, 3 steals, 2 TOs.

Why is a rec league team playing the Spurs on ESPN right now?

Last edited:
Spurs last night nearly 60 in the first half, tonight 39 but still lead at the half.

The NBA is crazy sometimes. I'm just imagining what 2004 me would have thought about watching Jarrett Jack, David Lee, and Dell Curry's kid playing on the same team being coached by Mark Jackson.

The NBA is crazy sometimes. I'm just imagining what 2004 me would have thought about watching Jarrett Jack, David Lee, and Dell Curry's kid playing on the same team being coached by Mark Jackson.

Just as crazy IMO... this happened in 2004:

Imagine knowing that 9 years later the Spurs would have the best record in the NBA with the same best 3 players. For comparison Kobe is the only Laker remaining off of that team (might be the one of the only ones left in the NBA). Also, you'll notice Doc Rivers is calling the game. Now his son is in the NBA and it seems like Doc has been a coach forever.

Last edited:
Geez. The game will always mean a lot to me. Not just because that should have been Duncan's career defining highlight, but I watched that game at the hotel across the street from campus during my first visit after getting hired for a post-doc. That set in motion the rest of my life.

This game is getting interesting by the way.

Back