• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Also Utah has a massive frontcourt. If they can get any consistant play from their backcourt, they could be a team nobody wants to play in the playoffs

Dont get me wrong, Eddy Curry is well Eddy Curry, but how the hell did rookie Bernard James double his minutes with Dirk and Kaman out?

mike brown can DIAF for all i care.

Finally got around to watching the highlights of all of Harden's 37 last night. I watched a Detroit feed last night, but this morning it was a Houston feed. Our announcers are going to be the worst homers this year; they were absolute school children last night as Harden was doing his thing.

the thing i love/hate about watching nbatv is the local announcers. the homerism is just tremendous and depending on who you are cheering for can be either awesome or infuriating. houston's folks are pretty bad but no one is in the league of boston and portland.

The clippers announcers last night were saying that the Clips easily have the best bench in the league. The same bench where the backup front court is Hollins, Turiaf, and a fat Odom.

You conveniently forgot the best players on their bench - Crawford, Barnes, Bledsoe, Hill and Billups/Green.

You conveniently forgot the best players on their bench - Crawford, Barnes, Bledsoe, Hill and Billups/Green.

The clippers announcers last night were saying that the Clips easily have the best bench in the league. The same bench where the backup front court is Hollins, Turiaf, and a fat Odom.

I think the bolded section is relatively important.

matt barnes is hot dookie. even though the lakers bench sucks, i'm glad i'll never have to see that piece of trash play for them again.

Loving Rouq's new hairstyle.

When Odom gets in shape, they will have a solid bench on the front court with Odom, Turiaf, Hollins, Barnes and Thompkins. I'd rather have Evans than Turiaf, but Turiaf has proven to be a solid back-up for years.

When Odom gets in shape, they will have a solid bench on the front court with Odom, Turiaf, Hollins, Barnes and Thompkins. I'd rather have Evans than Turiaf, but Turiaf has proven to be a solid back-up for years.

RJ, everyone's responding to you bc the conversation was initially about how it's silly to say the Clips bench is good when the back court is so bad. You argued with this by saying the front court is good. That was already implied.

RJ, everyone's responding to you bc the conversation was initially about how it's silly to say the Clips bench is good when the back court is so bad. You argued with this by saying the front court is good. That was already implied.

Actually you have it backwards. .... :)

Back