• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Yeah. I'm a really big fan of this draft class. The 10-14 range will have some very good players.

Usually you can find a good player or a bust just about anywhere in the 1st... combination of good scouting and luck. This draft is generally thought of as having good depth without much high end talent though, so you are right.

Nothing's more fun than the once a game Lakers getting the turnover and resulting Metta World Peace led fast break

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ap6hdhj

Den gets: Pierce, Garnett, Bradley
Bos gets: Gallo, Miller, McGee, Faried

Denver has a starting 5 of Lawson, Iggy, Pierce, Garnett, Koufos with Bradley, Chandler, Brewer, Mozgov off the bench.
Boston reload with Gallo, Faried and McGee and Gets Andre to play the point till Rondo is back.

Also, this was an absurd waste of e-ink and minutes.

Today's Heat-Celtics and Thunder-Lakers games were exactly what we would have expected if the first half of the season never happened.

So you mean to tell me, that if you're playing with 3 future hall of famers, they would enjoy it more and play harder with better chemistry if you DON'T shoot it 30 times a game?

I really don't like OKC's home to KC Kings unis. They were ugly 30-40 years ago. They are ugly now.

Durant has 35 points -10-25, two threes and 13-14FTs.....in what world is that "not having it"?

Durant has 35 points -10-25, two threes and 13-14FTs.....in what world is that "not having it"?

Have you been watching? Missing everything from the field in the 2nd half... getting to the line but not up to his standards.

Didnt rebound or assist well either. A bad 35 point game for him.

Back