• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Thinking of buying league pass. Is it worth it?

Fantasy team in 10 team league

Irving
Lawson
Teague
A. Davis
Ibaka
Horford
Pekovic
Valanciunas
Bledsoe
Beal
Tobias Harris
BN
Bennett
Jack
Henson
Burks

Made some prop bets this morning:

Paul 3/2 to lead in assists/game
Pelicans Over 39.5
76ers under 16.5
Hawks over 39.5

JALEN ROSE'S THEME SONG. I seriously crack up thinking about Jalen Rose grooving to this. I actually see Rose out and about semi-frequently in LA, lives right around my boy downtown.

He once tried to steal a painting from my house.

please explain further

When I lived in Connecticut, all my roommates worked at ESPN, so we'd throw blowouts in this four-bedroom house we rented in West Hartford. And since there's literally nothing to do for that whole Bristol crew, including the talent, we'd have some random dudes roll through pretty regularly.

Hanging above our fireplace in this house was this sick painting my dad got me for Christmas one year when I was young. It was of Larry and Magic showing off their rings to one another, and they were surrounded by basically all the relevant basketball players of 1994-95, like 50 guys, all painted. Was a total snapshot in time -- Dominique in a Celtics jersey and stuff like that. Any NBA fan who saw this thing flipped out. It's the greatest.

Anyhow, I was out of town for a wedding one weekend, and my buddies throw a big party (for Cinco de Mayo I think?) , and apparently Jalen Rose shows up. And he's flipping out over this awesome NBA painting and pointing out all the dudes and what teams they were on and telling stories, yada yada. And then he turns to my roommate and says, "Hey man, keep a lookout while I bring this to my car," and actually starts pulling the painting off the wall before my roommate says, "Uh, this is my house." At which point Jalen kind of stammers out an "Oh, my bad" kind of line and quickly leaves the party.

When I lived in Connecticut, all my roommates worked at ESPN, so we'd throw blowouts in this four-bedroom house we rented in West Hartford. And since there's literally nothing to do for that whole Bristol crew, including the talent, we'd have some random dudes roll through pretty regularly.

Hanging above our fireplace in this house was this sick painting my dad got me for Christmas one year when I was young. It was of Larry and Magic showing off their rings to one another, and they were surrounded by basically all the relevant basketball players of 1994-95, like 50 guys, all painted. Was a total snapshot in time -- Dominique in a Celtics jersey and stuff like that. Any NBA fan who saw this thing flipped out. It's the greatest.

Anyhow, I was out of town for a wedding one weekend, and my buddies throw a big party (for Cinco de Mayo I think?) , and apparently Jalen Rose shows up. And he's flipping out over this awesome NBA painting and pointing out all the dudes and what teams they were on and telling stories, yada yada. And then he turns to my roommate and says, "Hey man, keep a lookout while I bring this to my car," and actually starts pulling the painting off the wall before my roommate says, "Uh, this is my house." At which point Jalen kind of stammers out an "Oh, my bad" kind of line and quickly leaves the party.

Weak that a multi-millionaire's first thought is to steal it rather than make an offer.

Thinking of buying league pass. Is it worth it?

Fantasy team in 10 team league

Irving
Lawson
Teague
A. Davis
Ibaka
Horford
Pekovic
Valanciunas
Bledsoe
Beal
Tobias Harris
BN
Bennett
Jack
Henson
Burks

Made some prop bets this morning:

Paul 3/2 to lead in assists/game
Pelicans Over 39.5
76ers under 16.5
Hawks over 39.5

I've never gotten League Pass, but to me it really depends on how much do you want to watch the teams that aren't frequently on national broadcasts.

Weak that a multi-millionaire's first thought is to steal it rather than make an offer.

Yeah, I mean, it's Connecticut. People make bad decisions. For the record, I'm not mad at Jalen Rose. It is a sick painting.

I also have MY SIXERS, for their intriguing young players and Sam Hinkie. And then MY PACERS, because Roy Hibbert might be my favorite big man in the league (sorry Timmy) and it feels like Paul George still hasn't reached his ceiling.

I think that puts me at
MY WOLVES
MY MAGIC
MY SIXERS
MY 'CERS

I believe he had a lady on a $50k/month salary or something like that

Short term expenditure in lieu of a long term expense of child support and alimony. Not to mention and can be ended at anytime. I support it.

Plus for $50K/month she's gotta be a smoke show. I hope.

Short term expenditure in lieu of a long term expense of child support and alimony. Not to mention and can be ended at anytime. I support it.

Plus for $50K/month she's gotta be a smoke show. I hope.

kyra chaos

Reports out of PHX that he beat out Kendall in camp, loser went to the trading blocks.

Well Kendall Marshall is now waived by the Wizards. When he left UNC 2 years ago, I told people he was going to be just like Marcus Williams (big pg for UCONN). Some on here said he'd be a good pro.

Anyone know how I can get a discounted League Pass Broadband subscription?

wasn't kendall marshall the #1 8th grader or something at one point? i thought he was the first of the middle school prodigies.

Back