• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I take exception to Irish's defamatory utterance that I would pull for the Heat. I have been a Duncan fan longer than any of you Millenial pissants. Wade is a pos and makes rj look like a spelling bee champ.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I take exception to Irish's defamatory utterance that I would pull for the Heat. I have been a Duncan fan longer than any of you Millenial pissants. Wade is a pos and makes rj look like a spelling bee champ.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

See, this is what I'm talking about! Three sentences, five different bombs tossed. All from an out-of-date mobile device. That's the kind of efficiency rating this board's Heat fans can only dream of.

Meanwhile ...

BpK0dQtCUAI_CWx.png

I'll be interested to see if Bosh's new 3pt range makes it hard for the Spurs to play Splitter and Duncan together, and if so ... does that mean Fat Boris gets extended run at the 4 during this series. And even then, who does that leave Duncan guarding? That's the most interesting stylistic wrinkle that's different from last year to me. If the Heat go super small and Bosh can drag TD away from the rim regularly, this could be a wild series full of shootouts.
I think it's pretty certain that Diaw plays much more than Splitter this series. Miami's most common lineup in both the regular season and playoffs was Lebron-Wade-Chalmers-Battier-Bosh. That's a tough lineup for Duncan on defense. However, when OKC went small with Ibaka out the first two games, the Spurs straight up crushed them in the paint. I'm sure a lot of that is coaching though, and OKC playing a style they weren't used to playing.

See, this is what I'm talking about! Three sentences, five different bombs tossed. All from an out-of-date mobile device. That's the kind of efficiency rating this board's Heat fans can only dream of.

Meanwhile ...

BpK0dQtCUAI_CWx.png

Duncan/Pop 2016

Reactions: Ayo
spuds are all glue guys, no stars

but i'll save that for the spuds thread

spuds are all glue guys, no stars

but i'll save that for the spuds thread

But unlike some teams who have all role players, the Spurs do have go to guys who can get points when they need them. Tim, Manu and Tony can create a score for themselves. Most times teams without a clear superstar don't have this option.

I'm guessing that by the end of next season Kawhi will be in this group. He's close now.

Is anyone surprised that RJ follows his demographics and watches USA network television, I certainly am not. I bet the majority of USA network viewers are Spurs fans.

Back