• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Definitely their best 5 man line up but sometimes you worry about the butterfly effect of a move like this.

I think it means better minute management for Duncan. He can't do 38 a night.

Eh. He kinda has to in close games. I do agree that Duncan at C with Splitter subbing in is probably the best for both of them when the Heat go small.

Eh. He kinda has to in close games. I do agree that Duncan at C with Splitter subbing in is probably the best for both of them when the Heat go small.

Even if it buys Tim 4-6 minutes of rest heading into the stretch it's worth it.

Bosh is such a veloci-donk.

If any of you basketball hipsters read that Grantland piece today penned by (excellent) poet Hugh Martin, yes, it caused me great HEAVY DISTURBED SIGH.

#GoSpursGo

Of course, Shane Battier has to cheese it up with the troop.

That girl's head was way too big for her body. Good voice, though.

I don't see how, he didn't wear baby blue.

Oh, #2-#10 are baby blue. But Battier represents the most hatable elements of Duke almost as much as Coach K himself.

Oh, #2-#10 are baby blue. But Battier represents the most hatable elements of Duke almost as much as Coach K himself.

He and Wojohowski would be in my top 10, but the top 3 gave to include J.R. Reid, King Rice and Rasheed Wallace.

Back