• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

QSDxiy1.gif

The Raptors mascot video is still the funniest thing I've ever seen.

To the people that think Lin can't shoot 37% from 3.

fed8c.gif

OK, here are my Phandoms this season (esp. since the C's are going to be awful):

-My Warriors (they were mine first)
-My Wizards (went through a Bullets phase when I was young and left Boston; plus used to live in DC)
-My Nets (have nothing against the Nets, plus I want KG and Pierce to do well, plus I think they've got a legit chance to make noise in the east)
-My Rockets (don't understand the Howard hate; love Harden; love all the Houston sidekicks; Chandler Parsons made me look like a genius last year in fantasy)
-My Pellies (I think that platoon of guards and wings is fun; Davis should make the leap; Rouq and Stiemer round things out)
-My Raps (I have big plans for JV in my big money league. Also I can't quit Lowry.)
-My Hawks (Somehow I have 3/5 of the starting lineup for the Hawks on my Jaybone team. Sadly they don't include Horford or Teague ... )

After MY C'S, gotta be dem DUBS, CANS, and ROX.

I don't think I can root for another EC team, though.

I'll be pulling for my hometown Clips this year, JJ Redick and all...

I'm going to watch a ton of Detroit and Washington, though. Jennings/Smoove/Drummond/Monroe and Brad Beal are my dudes.

Man, I'm just ready for the NBA to start again.

Word, I almost forgot about Detroit. Smoove's my favorite player in the association, and Monroe/Drummond Part Deux will be a blast.

I guess if I have to root for an EC team, it could be worse than

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TROIT BAAAAAAAAAAASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Thunder (big fan since Shawn Kemp was on the Supersonics) followed them to OKC. Love Durant, didn't love losing Harden
CLIPS. Gotta love CP3 and also love the team and its roster additions. Plus getting rid of Del Negro and adding Doc=genius. Could be a big year if a backup big can come in and contribute
Horcats-gotta love Kemba and have some good promise in Zeller. Suck for another year and get Wiggins/Parker please!
Spurs- too fun to watch. Gotta love Timmy D
Love to watch Curry and GS play too
Gotta love my boy The Manimal. Tenacious

I was just offered James Harden + Ricky Rubio for Paul George and Javale McGee in my fantasy league. I take that no questions asked, right?

Word, I almost forgot about Detroit. Smoove's my favorite player in the association, and Monroe/Drummond Part Deux will be a blast.

I guess if I have to root for an EC team, it could be worse than

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TROIT BAAAAAAAAAAASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How could a Celtics guy root for Detroit? Gross.

Back