• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014-15 Charlotte Hornets Thread

3 years from now Noah Vonleh will still be younger than Dougie McBuckets is today.

That's the thing, and what killed me about people getting so down on MKG and Zeller last season. When you pick guys that have things to learn and skills to develop, you have to give them time to do it. Vonleh is the definition of a project, but there's so much promise there you just have to stick it out a few years and wait.

That's the thing, and what killed me about people getting so down on MKG and Zeller last season. When you pick guys that have things to learn and skills to develop, you have to give them time to do it. Vonleh is the definition of a project, but there's so much promise there you just have to stick it out a few years and wait.

#BismackBiyombo

Was interesting to see that late pick up Jason Maxiell is already ahead of Biyombo in the rotation.

I was pro McBuckets all the way leading up to the draft, but for once Charlotte can afford take someone without needing an immediate impact and feeding them directly to the wolves. Vonleh has an outside chance to be a LMA/Bosh type producer.

7efc66308a8dcb77865cdc57a129e7b8.jpg

Cam's cleats during warmups tonight. #BUZZCITY

So is anybody going to heckle Bzz at today's game? A non-Wake friend of mine has seats on the floor, so I told him he has to get in at least a few defamatory comments just for the sake of human decency.

These guys appear to be a good rebounding team but are one horrendous shooting bunch

Last edited:
Al, Kemba and Lance a combined 2-for-14.

Let MKG shoot it. Hard to believe he could do any worse.

At least we're only down 6

Bullshit fascist blackout rules keeping me from watching MY HORNETS in this hotel in Raleigh. The only FS channel is showing the Hurricanes instead.

These guys appear to be a good rebounding team but are one horrendous shooting bunch
It's gotta be that [name redacted] defensive gameplan. Hey, did you know that [name redacted] did every gameplan for Pat Riley for 7 years?

Damn Kemba had a really good look at that.

Back