• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I had Andrew Luck, Cobb, A Brown, D Murray, M Lynch & M Ingram and I lost in the finals to a team who had 3 starters combine to score -3 points.

so who do I keep on my team? 2 players

Gordon for $10
Watkins for $16
Jeffery for $40
Martellus Bennett for $11
Sankey for $24
Manning $53

Definitely Gordon. Then either Watkins or Jeffery I was thinking, maybe neither and just keep one.

so who do I keep on my team? 2 players

Gordon for $10
Watkins for $16
Jeffery for $40
Martellus Bennett for $11
Sankey for $24
Manning $53

Definitely Gordon. Then either Watkins or Jeffery I was thinking, maybe neither and just keep one.

Is Jeffery worth that much with an unknown QB situation going forward?

Start or sit the following
These three im not sure about who I want to start at my flex. Main two are Lacy and Fred Jackson

Tre Mason Stl vs Seattle
L. Murray Oak vs Den
Boom Herron Ind vs Ten

Between these two I don't feel like I can really go wrong. BW had been more consistent than PR lately and he's facing chi.... But PR offers a ton of upside as seen in his last game
Rivers vs KC
Brodgewater v. Chi

Going for the championship round so I need pts

Start or sit the following
These three im not sure about who I want to start at my flex. Main two are Lacy and Fred Jackson

Tre Mason Stl vs Seattle
L. Murray Oak vs Den
Boom Herron Ind vs Ten

Between these two I don't feel like I can really go wrong. BW had been more consistent than PR lately and he's facing chi.... But PR offers a ton of upside as seen in his last game
Rivers vs KC
Brodgewater v. Chi

Going for the championship round so I need pts

I'm liking Murray's matchup this week, but he tends to play well when I don't start him.

Of the QBs, I would go Bridgewater.

I'm thinking of starting three RBs this week in the championship. I know I'll start Eddie Lacy (vs. Det), but the other two spots are up in the air. Pick two:

Jeremy Hill @ Pitt
Joquie Bell @ GB
Latavious Murray @ Den

Also, the Internet has me worried about Brady/Gronk sitting for most of the Buffalo game. Anticipating those guys sitting, I'm thinking Eli Manning (vs. Phi) and Ertz (@NYG). What say y'all?

I had these guys on the same team:

Luck 4
Charles 1
DeMarco Murray 2
Julio Jones 3
Jeffrey - traded 7 TY Hilton for Jeffrey oooops
Josh Gordon - waiver
Ellington - 6
Julius Thomas - 5
Rams 8
Parker
Big Ben 12

Start: 12-0

Finish: 1-3

Yippee injuries and other wild Knile Davis enters the game BS!

In theory, that team is unfreakinbeatable.

I'm thinking of starting three RBs this week in the championship. I know I'll start Eddie Lacy (vs. Det), but the other two spots are up in the air. Pick two:

Jeremy Hill @ Pitt
Joquie Bell @ GB
Latavious Murray @ Den

Also, the Internet has me worried about Brady/Gronk sitting for most of the Buffalo game. Anticipating those guys sitting, I'm thinking Eli Manning (vs. Phi) and Ertz (@NYG). What say y'all?

Hill and Bell
Not sure abut Eli, your call but I'm rolling Ertz out in my championship final also

14-0 regular season. 0-2 playoffs. Week 15 I was absolutely boat raced. Week 16 I could have tweaked my roster better but I still didn't get the kinds of contributions I regularly did.

1/2 pt PPR
Pick 1 RB: Frank Gore vs AZ or Justin Forsett vs CLE

Pick 1 Flex: Nuk Hopkins vs JAX or Baldwin vs STL

1/2 pt PPR
Pick 1 RB: Frank Gore vs AZ or Justin Forsett vs CLE

Pick 1 Flex: Nuk Hopkins vs JAX or Baldwin vs STL
I may end up being completely wrong, but I could see Gore having a decent game against a defense that's going to have to work a lot.

I'd go Nuk for flex, but it seems like a toss up.

Back