• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Always nice to see L'Ville get pasted. Jackson is nothing against good defenses. I'd say we have a pretty decent chance at home.

Up 20-13, App fumbles on the 1 with 1:30 left and Texas State drives 98 yards only to come up 1 yard short as times expires.

Wake will beat the brakes off App next weekend

I worry that App is really looking forward to our game, and our players really don't care about App State.

I worry that App is really looking forward to our game, and our players really don't care about App State.

They probably care more about App than they did about Utah State.

Although we were pissed about losing to them three years back.

Still, I wouldn't worry about our players not caring as much since we haven't really played anyone yet

Very interested to see where the App line opens. I have no idea what to expect from this game

Texas punt returner just let the ball bounce around the 5 yard line.... it is bouncing into the endzone and he catches it and returns it ALL THE WAY to the 2 yard line.

The hell was he even thinking? That is mindbogglingly stupid.

UT returner grabs a punt rolling into the end zone and they start on the one inch line

Cut him now Herman

No way that the pretty boy Lake Travis freshman can go 99

Texas D is playing out of their damn minds!

Pick returned to USCs 25

Texas punt returner just let the ball bounce around the 5 yard line.... it is bouncing into the endzone and he catches it and returns it ALL THE WAY to the 2 yard line.

The hell was he even thinking? That is mindbogglingly stupid.

He may have thought it wasn't going to bounce in. If so, he should have stood in the endzone and fielded it.

this texas offense is absolutely infuriating.

Back