• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Good Lord the Super Bowl halftime shows are bad enough and now this crap!

Kendrick should call Ashlee Simpson up on stage to complete this

You serious? You think he’s lipsyncing? He can’t rap and do the background vocals at the same time.

This beats the hell out of a hype man jumping around on stage.

Boring. This halftime show should have been Pitbull. Make up for the travesty that was a Pitbull-free NYE.

Kendrick Lamar who is this random black guy saying words really fast, just terrible.

You serious? You think he’s lipsyncing? He can’t rap and do the background vocals at the same time.

Nah this sucks. To be fair tho maybe don’t hire a rapper who has to skip half the content of his songs because they’re inapro for the audience/tv. Or just don’t hire a halftime performer at all for a college game. the whole thing is out of place

Who cares if he is lipsyncing? CFP national championship doesn't need this crap at halftime... IMHO, of course.

Nah this sucks. To be fair tho maybe don’t hire a rapper who has to skip half the content of his songs because they’re inapro for the audience/tv. Or just don’t hire a halftime performer at all for a college game. the whole thing is out of place

Looked like a lot of college aged kids in the crowd having fun.

Well I must be in the minority but I thought this was better than anything the nfl has done. The nfl is a flashy light show, but I did enjoy Coldplay a few years ago.

Doesn’t fit with the rube army that is Alabama and Georgia, that’s why Trump left before the performance.

Looked like a lot of college aged kids in the crowd having fun.

Yep. College kids having fun during a short break in an extracurricular event.

This should be about them anyway.

Back