• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

12 months ago LMA was the malcontent who wanted out. Pop will work his magic with Kawhi.

James Johnson- 7-7 (2-2), 18,7,5,3,1. Pretty nice game.

And very good to great D on Ben Simmons all game long. Earned his paycheck last night for sure. Not many players in the NBA have the size and mobility to cover Ben Simmons. He had a real solid strategy though of playing tight enough to keep him from making Lebron James passes but sort of goading him into the outside shot. Didn't body him until he was 12 feet or closer to the basket. Did an amazing job of using his shoulder and forearm to push him without using a hand and drawing a foul. IT was sustained focus all game long.

Hope he is able to swing by Winston this summer and teach a course on the basketball court called, "How I Learned to Sustain Focus after Years of ADD Issues, #How to Make $10Mil per Year"

Last edited:
Was Johnson diagnosed with ADD?

12 months ago LMA was the malcontent who wanted out. Pop will work his magic with Kawhi.

why didn't he work his magic this year? i've been told by spursdonks that with a healthy kawhi, spurs could win it all (see: game 1 vs. GS last playoffs)

seems like a wasted opportunity to not use his magic

why didn't he work his magic this year? i've been told by spursdonks that with a healthy kawhi, spurs could win it all (see: game 1 vs. GS last playoffs)

seems like a wasted opportunity to not use his magic

Dude, he can only use that magic once a year. You should know that.

yo palma - the clips are hiring a new CFO

and you're not not qualified

Zards are getting spanked. I don’t know why I thought they could make this series competitive.

I love this team so much. Crazy to think that they're missing two all-stars. They're so much better than last year's squad even without Kyrie and Heyward. Brown and Rozier have each become legit Good, Horford is a goddamned star, and Tatum is dat dude.

Probably gonna get crushed by the Raptors, but so much fun to watch this team

This time last year, I was bitching about having to watch Jerebko and Olynyk. MY C'S have come a looooong way

Lol, Chuck is a fucking clown. "I still like the Bucks to win the series." Okay, bud.

Back