• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

the fact that you don't think a mentally ill person could speak lucidly or be prepared is demonstrative of the fact that you are ignorant about mental illness

You're right I don't understand anything.

It's amazing I can stay alive. Crossing the street paralyzes me. Luckily I have a mechanism to show help with my socks and that someone labels my shoes R & L.

That does sound like a mental illness. I am proud of you for how well you are coping.

Stay positive, RJ.

the fact that you don't think a mentally ill person could speak lucidly or be prepared is demonstrative of the fact that you are ignorant about mental illness

I didn't say that.

But you always know more than I do about everything. I should ask about everything on the board and in life.

i mean, shit

c'mon, rj

As usual, you see RJ and decide I'm wrong. you've been doing it for years.

Show me where I said, I didn't "think a mentally ill person could speak lucidly or be prepared"

Especially since this is what I said: "He was very lucid. very prepared"

I SPECIFICALLY SAID he was lucid and well prepared. At no place in any of my posts did I say anything like "I am surprised" that he was.

It's total ignorance and completely dishonest to say I did.

But keep telling me what I said and what I meant. You have been doing it for years and then try to explain I'm wrong. I NEVER said anything like "I'm surprised that he was lucid or prepared".

But you'll come up with a spin rather than admitting I didn't say that.

Everyone wants to blame the warriors for ruining the nba but the sixers definitely ruined the nba thread

Reminds me of certain Wake teams coached by a certain someone when any adversity hit

Please remind me how much better harden is than Steph when he’s terrified to take a wide open 3 in transition.

Hadn't turned on the game yet. Got an alert that the Dubs were up 12-0. Not even going to bother.

Please remind me how much better harden is than Steph when he’s terrified to take a wide open 3 in transition.
Harden passing up a wide-open 3 followed up by CP3 not being able to get by Kevon Looney. Woof.

CP3 with donuts across the whole stat line on 0-3 shooting in that quarter. he's been miserable the last few games.

Back