• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

JvG said during the broadcast that there is no offensive goaltending on an inbound play -- don't know if that's true or not, but sounds plauisble

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't hate Bevo -- he's one of the only guys on the Clips that has any personality and it's fun to have villains

don't know if he's actually any good, but I do think he works hard

Yeah. Pat Bev is a fun villain. Dude has taken every ounce of ability and skill he has and multiplied it with hard work and sheer will.

JvG said during the broadcast that there is no offensive goaltending on an inbound play -- don't know if that's true or not, but sounds plauisble

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't hate Bevo -- he's one of the only guys on the Clips that has any personality and it's fun to have villains

don't know if he's actually any good, but I do think he works hard

Yeah. Pat Bev is a fun villain. Dude has taken every ounce of ability and skill he has and multiplied it with hard work and sheer will.

All I know is that dude's mom balled out on TPIR ! Won the Showcase and all !

a day or two late, but embiid crushing simmons for passing up the dunk (a one point swing when the dunk turned into 1-2 on free throws, which is not the end of the world) is crazy when i remember a terrible embiid cross-court pass that got picked off for a fast break dunk (four point swing) and he also had the Gallinari strip turn into a dunk (another four point swing). crushing simmons when he sucked on offense but did a lot to hold trae to 5-23 shooting seems dumb. and bad form from embiid/rivers.

Yeah. Pat Bev is a fun villain. Dude has taken every ounce of ability and skill he has and multiplied it with hard work and sheer will, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a home run. And so that'll make it a 4-0 ballgame

just realized (remembered?) that 3v3 hoops is an Olympic sport and that the US did not qualify

been texting with my buddy about the ideal team with NBA guys, given the 3v3 rules below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3x3_basketball

KD is the only guy I definitely think makes the cut

among the rest, I think you have to consider Pat Beverly. He's a guy who is a villain, but a fun one. His hard work has really magnified every bit of skill that he's wrung out of his game.

Using a women's size ball with men's ball weight would seem to greatly advantage any NBA shooters. Not sure why you single out KD.

Feels like when you play 1s & 2s, everyone needs to be able to make 2s.

So yes on KD.

Luka seems like a no brainer, as well... But he's not going to be on Team USA.

Julius Randle? Michael Porter Jr? Marcus Morris Sr?

Using a women's size ball with men's ball weight would seem to greatly advantage any NBA shooters. Not sure why you single out KD.

I'm assuming he's singling him out because he's big enough to shoot over most anyone and can score from anywhere.

I'd basically want big shooters who can also handle and aren't afraid to mix it up for a rebound.

Why not just KD, Steph, and Dame. I'd take range over size.

Ime Udoka to coach the Celtics. Player then long-time Spurs assistant before going to the Sixers and Nets. His long-time partner is actress Nia Long which may be his greatest accomplishment.

I mean assuming everyone is healthy, I’m literally just taking the Nets team for my 3v3 squad. Can’t really imagine anyone successfully defending Kyrie, Harden, KD with even more space on the court due to it being 3s instead of 5s.

I think I'm going KD, Kawhi, Steph, also under consideration are AD and Ish Smith

with a 12 second shot clock, hard to consider a guy like Giannis

Back