• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Booker needs to not go 1 on 1 vs Giannis when Paul has Tucker on him

In a freedom of movement league it’s bizarre to me that Holiday is allowed to make contact on 90% of his defensive possessions. Guess you go with the Coach K defense in playoffs when refs swallow their whistles. Also, Giannis took 4 steps before that last foul. Maybe 3 I guess if you count the gather step. Blatant travel either way.

if Bucks win tonight then BUCKS IN 6 is gonna enter the Meme Hall of Fame

Tim Duncan leads the basketball playoffs in blocks!

In a freedom of movement league it’s bizarre to me that Holiday is allowed to make contact on 90% of his defensive possessions. Guess you go with the Coach K defense in playoffs when refs swallow their whistles. Also, Giannis took 4 steps before that last foul. Maybe 3 I guess if you count the gather step. Blatant travel either way.

and yet I just heard "first foul on Holiday....."

Bucks going with no rest for their big 3 yet? That can hurt late in a tight game

Missed call on Giannis make fouled by missed call on Middleton make. Giannis basically has to be raped like he was by crowder just now to get a call this quarter.

Bucks fans must be torn with frank the tank playing so well. Game mvp if suns win.

Lmao go figure frank is playing meaningful minutes and making an impact

Back