• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Why does Chris Paul keep losing his dribble?

Scott Foster special on that offensive could on Booker

Fuck Pat Connoughtons offensive rebounding. Has been a huge part of this series

Scott Foster special on that offensive could on Booker

I just don't know how Giannis manages to drive to the rim 20 times a game and never pick up an offensive foul

You're that Ohio state bitch, right?

You're clearly a suns bandwagoner.

You are the worst random team whiner in OGBoards history. Not sure it’s close.

I’m a big CP3 fan. On his college message board. You a die hard Teague guy?

Shoo will cry about the refs when Giannis raises the trophy. Seems like he can’t win.

Coming into this series, I didn’t dislike the Bucks. I actually like Giannis. I’m mildly pulling for CP3. But Shoo’s constant bitching about the refs this entire series has made me hate all Bucks fans and root against them.

Coming into this series, I didn’t dislike the Bucks. I actually like Giannis. I’m mildly pulling for CP3. But Shoo’s constant bitching about the refs this entire series has made me hate all Bucks fans and root against them.

well hey that's not fair

Exactly. Booker got whacked on the hand there.

C'mon Suns... You gotta go through Paul on Tucker and not switch the damn thing with Ayton.

Why do these announcers insist on calling Giannis by his last name? Is it to show off that they know how to pronounce it? He fully deserves to be a first name only guy like Kobe or Shaq, not to mention his first name is much easier to say anyway.

Back