• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Giannis tied for 8th with Steph for most points in a Final game rn

If the suns don’t win, Ayton’s terrible game and Booker’s bad game are the reasons why. The rest of the team is playing pretty well.

Hot take that I have nothing to back this up with: Booker isn’t as good as people say.

Coming into this series, I didn’t dislike the Bucks. I actually like Giannis. I’m mildly pulling for CP3. But Shoo’s constant bitching about the refs this entire series has made me hate all Bucks fans and root against them.

Well, that's pathetic.

I mean this game is being won by Giannis being able to make his FTs

giannis is unguardable, nobody else should shoot the rest of the way

On a positive note, I bought about 10 Giannis autographed/serial numbered cards right after he was drafted - all for less than $50. I’m going to sell at least half of the. for several thousand each after he wins finals MVP.

Agreed. He's an all NBA talent, but shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe

I never watched much suns basketball but always assumed he made his bread & butter on the three but he’s just a 35% career shooter from there. A decade ago? Good, not great. These days? Subpar.

Giannis has been great and seems like a super likeable dude

book had some superstar games on the way to the finals, but he's been mostly pedestrian on the biggest stage

On a positive note, I bought about 10 Giannis autographed/serial numbered cards right after he was drafted - all for less than $50. I’m going to sell at least half of the. for several thousand each after he wins finals MVP.

Nice. He’s been a favorite of mine since he came into the league. Was such an innocent kid. “Wow just tried a smoothie. America is so great!” Or something along those lines.

Hot take that I have nothing to back this up with: Booker isn’t as good as people say.

I think this series shows that Holliday is like one of the best defenders there is. Holliday has bottled up whomever he guards (Paul/Booker)

Back