• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I can't think of a nastier block at the rim. That was amazing.

I'm not a fan of either team, but it's fun to watch the young guys for both teams grow.

I think the Celtics probably win this series. If they don't, it will be because Kemba is not quite good enough.

Where does Bam rank among players under 25 (you'd want if you were a GM)?

Luka
Tatum
Bam

I think that would be my list.

Zion, Booker, Jamal Murray definitely.

Ben Simmons, Donovan Mitchell, Towns, Morant maybe.

what. a. block.

Kentucky rejecting Duke. So much better defense than flopping.

Boston should've given Kemba the ball and let him get to the circle and hit that mid range jumper that he was stroking all fourth quarter. Tatum shooting a 27 footer with a shorter guy defending him is horrible basketball. Especially in a tie game.

890249ef677656548a7501dbaf6ee307.jpg

Zion, Booker, Jamal Murray definitely.

Ben Simmons, Donovan Mitchell, Towns, Morant maybe.
Zion is the only guy from your post I'd consider taking over Bam. Maybe.

Zion is the only guy from your post I'd consider taking over Bam. Maybe.

Jamal Murray has 25 pts in the first half of a game 7 vs the best team in the league rite now, after going 50-40-50 last series.

Bam's a top 3 guy when you take his salary into account, but once ya start paying him $30 mil/yr your team is probably gonna struggle to score enough points. This heat team doesn't look as good if they can't afford to pay Dragic and Crowder once they have to pay Bam.

nugs have a second half lead...

you fire doc if they lose this game right?

Nah. Something about the bubble is elevating young players. It's a fluky situation. The Clips should stick with this roster. It's Year 1 of Kawhi and PG together.

nugs have a second half lead...

you fire doc if they lose this game right?

I dunno, there's been quite alot of Harrell iso's from 18 feet this series. Don't follow them enough to know if that's his game.

i mean i feel the coaching has been very suspect. denver dominating 2nd halves with adjustments. currently picking apart the defensive game plan. harrell getting way too much run as well

Murray might be gassed out already after the big minutes.

I expect it from the fraud PG13, but Kawhi hasn't shown up so far.

i mean i feel the coaching has been very suspect. denver dominating 2nd halves with adjustments. currently picking apart the defensive game plan. harrell getting way too much run as well

Make shots and get stops. What more are you looking for?

Denver has the two best players on the floor

Back