• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

With 1:30 left in the third, the Sixers up 38 on Miami. It's a back-to-back and Embiid is still in the game. WHY?

Haha it’s ok rj he’s out now. He just spent an entire press conference complaining about load management and talking about how he wanted to play. Coach just wants everyone to have fun now. Leaving Josh in to see if he can get his career high at this point. Really nice performance all around.

I was just giving that as an example of a team finding production at the end of the first and beyond. My issue with the Spurs drafting goes way back over the last decade like I said.

Thoughts on the possible changes to the league schedule?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...ng-reseeding-conference-finalists-per-report/

I'm fine with reseeding. It is funny that the NBA recognizes the Western Conference dominance that many on this board have claimed doesn't exist. The mid-season tournament seems like something that will be used to rest star players. Can't see players like Kawhi and PG playing in a midseason tournament. The play-in games are a good idea. I like the proposed format. It gives the 8 seed a chance to play out of a matchup against the 1 seed. It gives late charging teams a chance to play into the playoffs.

The seeding stuff makes sense. I don’t know how players go for mid-season tourney unless the payout is pretty lucrative

The hornets had a 5 point lead with less than 15 secs left and lost.

Heard the following is the updated NBA MVP odds:

Greek Freak 2 to 1
Doncic 2.5 to 1
LeBron 3 to 1
Harden 6 to 1

Doncic is 20. He is younger than Michael Wynn, Chaundee Brown and Oliver Sarr.

Also, doesn't seem like PhDeac is as enthused about the NBA with the Spurs and Hawks sucking. Maybe he can get jazzed up about the Western Conference superiority thing again.

Haha. I’m in the middle of almost three weeks of travel. I probably haven’t watched a game or more than highlights in weeks. But yeah it sucks that my teams are sucking. I’ve been a Jordan Bulls and Duncan Spurs fan. I really don’t know what a shitty NBA season is like as a fan.

Crazy that Giannis and Embiid combined for 50pts last night. who's gonna be the mvp this year

Last few games Matisse Thybulle has been outstanding off the bench. He has his 3P% up to 43% on the season, and he's up to 20th in defensive rating in the league, 8th in steal rate.

Coach talked after the game last night about how he needs to be a little smarter in shot selection and setting his feet, but I already see his shot looking really good.

James Harden and Russell Westbrook combined for 50 missed shots last night.

Per @EliasSports, it’s the 1st time teammates have combined for 50 missed FGA in a game since Feb. 3, 1965, when John Havlicek and Sam Jones did it.

The Rox hero-balled away a 15 point lead. One blown call didn't do that. I'm sure there was at least one call that went against the Spurs during the game.

Back