• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

jazz and nuggets are both teams that have a conference finals ceiling without a major trade and reshuffling

tough place to be... good enough to maybe convince yourself that with an injury or two you could sneak into the finals... but it will never happen. but do you reshuffle your already really strong roster?

although denver is an awesome city with legal weed

utah................ not so much

buckets, it's a cancel culture, you shouldn't put your headshot in your avatar

Both teams were missing big pieces in the playoffs (Bogdanovic, Barton, Harris until Game 6). Both teams have a young guard who is only going to get better, elite bigs. The Nuggets have Porter Jr who has a very bright future. I think the Nuggets move on from Millsap and move forward with a young talented roster.

Mitchell is a #tooathletic allstar, unfortunately. This year was his shot. There's no other player in the NBA who's an athletic guard who's toes point inwards. He's 23, he doesn't make it past 27. He's D-Rose part deux.

Contest update: Shoo has clinched a First Round win. He was the only poster to pick Nuggets in 7. Shoo has 11 points. He also has Rockets in 7. He could finish with 13 of 16 points. Very impressive. Shoo only missed on the sweeps.

Seven posters have 8 points.

I got 9 reponses for the Second Round contest. At this point, the whole contest is Shoo's to lose.

And to think I was laughed at for picking the Heat this round. Who's laughing now (it's not me, I am a Bucks fan).

I did pick the Bucks to win the whole thing initially, so that will probably be my downfall. They just don't look good right now -- Bud can't coach in the playoffs. The remaining EC coaches are all better.

A buddy of mine and I were texting last night about the overall quality of the NBA right now with respect to young players and young coaches.

You may as well go ahead and start the countdown until Stevens or Spo becomes the all-time winningest coach in NBA history. Spo (49) is on pace to do it by his mid to late 60s. Stevens (43) even sooner. Bud and Nurse are pretty young in their early 50s as well.

Shoo, that was a great round. So far, the only pick you got wrong that someone else got right was Raptors in 5 instead of 4.

Quite a choke by Miami going on.

That's a garbage call.

What a shitty way to end it.

Horrible ending for a 3 hour playoff game. Two ticky tack calls. One was right. One was wrong.

And it cuts into 9 minutes of a Game 7.

Last edited:
lol everyone thought dort had a lebron chasedown block but it was just austin rivers getting stuffed at the rim

I couldn't stand Steve Javie when he was an official because he was terrible and had a punchable face, and now they put him in the booth to be a yes man for bad officiating? Fuck that dude. Basketball officiating is a joke and always has been. Ruins the sport.

javie defending the refs at all costs has become a funny bit

we all agree that if harden is outscored by lu dort in a g7 rockets loss he has to retire, right?

I feel like people with 5 fouls always make their shots

If there is a gofund me somewhere where I can pay to no longer hear the wanna show you places in my mind iphone commercial, please send link

Back