• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

With the last pick, I take Jarrett Allen/John Collins.

That's my understanding of the rules. If you have an injured player, you can pick a sub from that team.

We don't have any experts.

I swear plama and I were using the same #formulas. I was pretty aligned on a lot of his picks.

Do we get draft grade write-ups from the experts?

You have the best team by a wide margin. Booker is pretty much guaranteed a WCF spot, and if he loses there to the dubs you have that covered. Was just about to run some #scenarios to see, but there are some teams that can't win under any scenario.

PH's pick of Harden screwed me pretty good, as we both had 2 teammates with the first two picks and his team of Giannis/Harden is better than Embiid/Jrue. So I had to make some picks not to get completely shut out by ph.

Last edited:
It was definitely between Giannis and Booker for first pick. But I took Giannis because I think he’ll have more 6 or 7 game series and probably more games where he’ll need to score 30+ to win.

It was definitely between Giannis and Booker for first pick. But I took Giannis because I think he’ll have more 6 or 7 game series and probably more games where he’ll need to score 30+ to win.

you had a great first three picks. But then loaded up on guys in the playin games for some reason. Ya might end up with two atlanta hawks, which is great if they beat the Heat I guess.

You have the best team by a wide margin. Booker is pretty much guaranteed a WCF spot, and if he loses there to the dubs you have that covered. Was just about to run some #scenarios to see, but there are some teams that can't win under any scenario.

PH's pick of Harden screwed me pretty good, as we both had 2 teammates with the first two picks and his team of Giannis/Harden is better than Embiid/Jrue. So I had to make some picks not to get completely shut out by ph.

I don't know if mine was the right strategy, but I tried to pick players that I think will be playing multiple, long series' -- sort of a tortoise v the hare strategy. In that regard, I think PH's team falls apart after the 3rd round. But we will see. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Edited to add that I didn't see Plama's last post before I posted that. Also, PH, your last pick is not in the spreadsheet yet.

I don't know if mine was the right strategy, but I tried to pick players that I think will be playing multiple, long series' -- sort of a tortoise v the hare strategy. In that regard, I think PH's team falls apart after the 3rd round. But we will see. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Yeah. You could go either way. I feel pretty good about the Bucks and Suns making the conference finals so when I got Giannis and Bridges, I decided I wasn’t going to try to win with guys like Georges Niang and Pat Connaughton.

yeah Ayo probably has a 66% chance of winning this thing, Juice with the 2nd best odds.

Bmoney/Apetit/Kory/Tejas have no chance cause they spread their rosters out too much
Ph needs the hawks to make it to ECF
Townie can win with Nets in finals
Shoo can win with Mavs in finals. Even if Curry gets to finals, Llama blocks with 2 warriors.
Juice can win with Heat/Celtics in finals but needs some help as Llama can still win
I can win with Bucks/Sixers in finals but need alot of help as Llama can still win. I needed to pick up Harden/Maxey to have a better chance.

Last edited:
Yeah. You could go either way. I feel pretty good about the Bucks and Suns making the conference finals so when I got Giannis and Bridges, I decided I wasn’t going to try to win with guys like Georges Niang and Pat Connaughton.

Me and Ayo picking up Lopez and Portis back to back was what hurt you, but ya still shoulda picked up Grayson Allen there since you have Giannis. Now, because you don't have a 2nd Buck, Giannis can make it to the finals and you can still lose.

So I guess it's good defense to put your chin in the way of a guy's open dunk.

Trae Young doing Trae Young things.

Back