• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

oh I don't understand these sub rules sorry

they already started playing tho so I guess I'll eat it

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Hornets fire Borrego

why is that lol ph

Because that’s the rule. You can’t just pick up the highest scoring player left.

KD had to miss a FT too. Man. I hope he stays off Elon’s Twitter tonight. That free speech is going to roast him.

So the Bucks willingly gave up home court in the second round because they didn’t want to face a team that got swept.

Yo Tejas! Mavs-Jazz is on TNT tonight!

Maybe Adam Silver can organize a Lakers-Nets best of seven just so we can resolve the storylines that NBA media obsessed over all season.

That Gone Fishin’ segment tonight is going to be glorious.

Buckets and others really out here trying to tell me that 0 games Ben Simmons is more valuable on the play in Nets than 3x scoring champ, assist leader and MVP Harden on the 4 seed Sixers

I can’t square it personally, no matter how badly the Sixers play

Maybe next year if Simmons starts tearing it up? But watching the Nets get bounced hard and Drummond and Seth barely contributing and Ben not at all? Get fucked!

Buckets and others really out here trying to tell me that 0 games Ben Simmons is more valuable on the play in Nets than 3x scoring champ, assist leader and MVP Harden on the 4 seed Sixers

I can’t square it personally, no matter how badly the Sixers play

Maybe next year if Simmons starts tearing it up? But watching the Nets get bounced hard and Drummond and Seth barely contributing and Ben not at all? Get fucked!
it's been trendy for a while to shit on harden at all costs

there's no way KD, kyrie, ben and steve are gonna run it back next year, right?

Raps similar strategy to Cs with all those switchable guys playing super hard defense

More likable tho cause less Dukies and Heels and not associated with the city of Boston

Back