• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Haralabob described this series as two teams playing on bath salts. Couldn't have said it any better. Wolves are hilarious in how dumb they are.

I really dont get how dumb Minnesota is sometimes, and KAT in particular. It really hurts KATs claim as a top tier player when he plays as if he has limited basketball IQ. Build around Ant. He is the real one on that team

The T-Wolves have an interesting situation. They have a likely 3rd team All-NBA C who has plenty of talent but seems unreliable. They have a former All-Star PG who doesn’t seem trustworthy. And they have a SG who looks like the future of the franchise.

And they broke through into the playoffs and looked good in spots. But it doesn’t look like they should run it back either.

Malika Andrews is distractingly attractive for a NBA broadcast

It's wild how little attention Desmond Bane gets. He was the best Grizzlies player in that series by a mile.

It's wild how little attention Desmond Bane gets. He was the best Grizzlies player in that series by a mile.

Nothing will top passing on Giannis twice, but Mavs passing on Bane who openly wanted to come to Dallas to draft Josh Green is something that still makes my blood boil

If it makes you feel any better the Spurs passed on Brandon Clarke to take a player they cut before this season started.

i never thought tyus jones would play meaningful nba minutes

Jesus. All of these injuries really suck.

Eh, it is what the players wanted. NFL players cut back on preseason, more injuries occur. NBA players manage their loads, more injuries occur.

But apart from that, Joel Embiid has been made of Gordon Hayward's glass his entire career. Trust the process though.

Catching up, but what in God's name was Embiid doing in the game at that point (not to mention doing the airplane). Is Doc getting blamed for this?

Embiid needed to rest his thumb to really have a chance to win it all, and was too stubborn to sit out , so Doc needed him to get another injury

Lol if Embiid sits a whole game the Sixers lose that series

Doc felt disrespected by the media after they dared to suggest he could lose this series, so he played his starters late to send a message and it backfired.

Embiid out for Games 1 and 2. Hopefully back in Philly.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think the bucks have any chance in this series without Middleton. Just a mess offensively against their D. I think it's Celts in 6.

I too have watched the first few minutes of this series

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think the bucks have any chance in this series without Middleton. Just a mess offensively against their D. I think it's Celts in 6.

Looks like Durant is just WASHED and Tatum low key sucks though

Grayson Allen better than anyone on this Celtics team

leprechaun fans fucked up booing him

that fucker draws energy from it

Back