• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

yea we've recently discussed the importance of switchability in roster construction but maybe that was during the years RSF was not posting in this thread

yea we've recently discussed the importance of switchability in roster construction but maybe that was during the years RSF was not posting in this thread

maybe

it's possible that my post was a knee jerk reaction to praise of the most glaring defensive liability in last night's game because he hit a couple of desperation 3s

RSF is mad we didn’t have a Playoff Stocks Contest.

RSF was also like HERE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW YOU SHOULD IMPROVE SHEEP and i made them and then he hasn't played once this season

one guy makes one comment that Pritchard had a good game and that meant the entire thread ignored defense for two years

Complementing the 3rd or 4th guy off the bench for hitting shots = not caring about defense.

Complementing the 3rd or 4th guy off the bench for hitting shots = not caring about defense.

when the same post also praises a guy in Theis who is a rollercoaster in defense (though he was fine last night) and calls White, a guy who received all-NBA defense votes, soft, then yeah, I'd say that person doesn't care about defense

also, y'know, the Luka takes a few pages back and that one Ayo post about Tatum struggling from the floor against the Bucks

Last edited:
rsf doesn't care about the nba

heard he didn't post on this thread for years!

one guy makes one comment that Pritchard had a good game and that meant the entire thread ignored defense for two years

I will be as harsh as truth and as uncompromising as justice. On this subject, I do not wish to think, or speak, or write with moderation. I am in earnest. I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.

Kinda weird to see a Celtics fan donk it up about Derrick White.

it is funny I made one intentional generalization, and three different posters, all of whom I am pretty sure know that I respect their NBA opinions, immediately got pissed off about the generalization

it is funny I made one intentional generalization, and three different posters, all of whom I am pretty sure know that I respect their NBA opinions, immediately got pissed off about the generalization

I did not know you respect any of my opinions.

Back