• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Royce O'Neale to BKN for a first round pick

is that one of the PHI 1sts? gotta be pretty heavily protected, I would assume

edit

Last edited:
Seems like the Royce O'Neal trade happened before KD and Kyrie blew everything up. That would be a hilarious countermove otherwise.

The Athletic will do a good "what went down" article in the coming weeks, but I wonder what changed in the last few days

seems like BKN is being very accommodating to move KD -- it's fully a star's league now

In addition to PHX, Embiid and Sixers pushing for Durant. Miami?

NBA's kind of stupid. Everyone just chooses their team and plays with friends. I guess if more Wake guys were in it I'd like it more.

apparently Ayton plays like 4 hours of video games a day, so I could see him and Simmons getting along

In addition to PHX, Embiid and Sixers pushing for Durant. Miami?

Durant would play with Harden after Harden quit on the Nets? Didn't they have a falling out in NJ or would Philly elect to not re-sign Harden?

NBA's kind of stupid. Everyone just chooses their team and plays with friends. I guess if more Wake guys were in it I'd like it more.

I remember when the criticism was that NBA athletes were all about the money. Now it's "they just want to play with their friends."

Back