• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

So if you pick a sub, you keep the sub?

Who did a better job of load management this year Kyrie or Ben Simmons ?

Ben Simmons sat out the whole fucking season and missed the last game with a bad back.

Now Rich Paul is saying that Ben Simmons has mental health issues. Ben Simmons' mental health issue is he's lazy and his feelings are hurt from people pointing it out.

Now Rich Paul is saying that Ben Simmons has mental health issues. Ben Simmons' mental health issue is he's lazy and his feelings are hurt from people pointing it out.

And he wants his $20 million from the Sixers

And he wants his $20 million from the Sixers

Motherfucker will be partying in South Beach this weekend, with a sore back. Only rehab he's going to be doing is an IV to cure his hangovers.

Motherfucker will be partying in South Beach this weekend, with a sore back. Only rehab he's going to be doing is an IV to cure his hangovers.

When you've got 20 million for not playing, you get to roll your hanging IV around the party with one hand and your beverage of choice in the other. #nextlevelthinking

Maybe if 2 more Heat starters got injured the Hawks would have a chance in this game

Des Bane looks like the guy who hustled Billy in White Men Can't Jump.

who are the top 5 players you want to start a franchise with right now 26 and younger edition (none of the top 3 MVP candidates this year)

1. luka
2. tatum
3. ja
4. booker
5. ben simmons

obv jk but #5 is tough imo

Love Ja, but he’s gonna have to show me more before I have him over Booker.

Edwards? Ayton? Mikal Bridges? Jamal Murray?

Trae or LaMelo seems like an obvious #5 unless I’m missing something and that’s a matter of preference. Zion was on that list before this injury.

Jamal Murray looked like the best player in basketball a postseason or two ago

Back