• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

I could see us beating State and then losing to Clemson then Jurkovek having a career day against us to let Clemson in the ACCCG.

That scenario could be impossible if Lville could just win this game tonight.

I could see us beating State and then losing to Clemson then Jurkovek having a career day against us to let Clemson in the ACCCG.

If Clemson wins tonight and State wins out that scenario gives the Atlantic to State* which is worse

*unless the ACC invents some new rule to give it to Clemson

Last edited:
If State wins out that scenario gives the Atlantic to State* which is worse

*unless the ACC invents some new rule to give it to Clemson

That’s why I said us beating State. State does still have us, Syracuse, and UNC.

That’s why I said us beating State. State does still have us, Syracuse, and UNC.

Right. If they win out after losing to us, and Clemson wins tonight, and we lose to Clemson and BC, State wins the Atlantic

Right. If they win out after losing to us, and Clemson wins tonight, and we lose to Clemson and BC, State wins the Atlantic

Someone on this board the other day said Clemson had the tie breaker in that scenario. I’m not sure how it works.

Brad White D giving up 45 so far at home against Tennessee

Someone on this board the other day said Clemson had the tie breaker in that scenario. I’m not sure how it works.

A 3-way tie at 6-2, first tiebreaker is head to head and everyone is 1-1. Next is vs division. WF has 2 losses within Atlantic, Clem and NCSU both have 1. So WF is eliminated. Clemson and NCSU go back to H2H. NCSU beat Clemson.

Tennessee gave up 4th and 24 up 3 with a min left.

A 3-way tie at 6-2, first tiebreaker is head to head and everyone is 1-1. Next is vs division. WF has 2 losses within Atlantic, Clem and NCSU both have 1. So WF is eliminated. Clemson and NCSU go back to H2H. NCSU beat Clemson.

Ah ok I would rather it be State if it can’t be us

Clemson pulls ahead 4:12 to play. Need Cunningham’s leg to feel better

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Va Tech at BC +3, 7:30 on ESPN2 ! !!!!!!!!!! !

Louisville about to get screwed twice. Cunningham ran for the first and got robbed on the spot. Then they called a great throw and catch incomplete.

Reversed. Louisville with 1st and goal at the Clemson 2.

1st & Goal Louisville, down 6 with 1:18 left

Louisville about to get screwed twice. Cunningham ran for the first and got robbed on the spot. Then they called a great throw and catch incomplete.

Reversed. Louisville with 1st and goal at the Clemson 2.

They tried so hard to screw Louisville

Back