• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

App St and ECU are semi-competitive for now on ESPNU if anybody cares…

Am I the only one who thought that Ohio St. RB looked slow as fuck on that TD run? I legit thought I was watching a successful fake punt and the upback had the ball.

What is going on with the lighting in this ECU/App game? These flashes are gonna give me a seizure.

The thing that drives me crazy about college football replay is the inconsistency. I think the the replays actually got both calls in the ASU/ECU right, but neither would be overturned over most of the indisputable evidence standards I've seen required in college replays.

Georgia upsets Clemson (15) 3-1 in Girls Soccer !!

Man, The University of South Florida SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKS !!!

Minnesota good this year or OSU just kind of suck in comparison to normal?

Unreal. After a lengthy review, the reds called an obvious targeting and incomplete pass into a catch and fumble recovered by Ohio State.

App State Rolls ECU !

Next week, App State v. Miami (Florida) !!

Minnesota good this year or OSU just kind of suck in comparison to normal?

They had 20 starters back, most of whom were key contributors on the 2019 team that went 11-2. Stroud settled in nicely and the OSU offense will be legit. Defense looked not much improved from last year, though they were missing 2 starters. OSU fans’ fear is that they’re turning into Oklahoma - elite offense that has to win in shootouts when they play good teams.

Boise State-UCF is the best game of the night. Boise up 31-30 with 8:02 left.

Went to bed once it was obvious that Ohio State wasn't going to lose. Had to save up my energy for the next two nights of sitting on the couch.

Went to bed once it was obvious that Ohio State wasn't going to lose. Had to save up my energy for the next two nights of sitting on the couch.

Same, and also once I knew there wouldn't be a delicious meltdown on packpride.

Guess people see what they want to see. Was a good call IMO.

Life shot of Spot.

81636c9de5980b9bc4239997d21a3626.gif

Back