• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

lol Clemson fans so happy

your team looks so bad, nerds

Dabo: my team really wants it ... this crowd is awesome ... my team has heart ... love this crowd ... props to BC ... my team believes in it

I guess it's for the best to get BC a conference loss but I kinda feel bad for BC, a bad snap is one of the crappiest ways to lose a game.

If BC would have won then all we would have to do to win the division championship was beat Syracuse Duke State at home and at BC

If BC would have won then all we would have to do to win the division championship was beat Syracuse Duke State at home and at BC

Clemson could easily still fall to Pitt or Louisville

However it’s also good for an undefeated Atlantic team to get a loss

BC hadn’t played a game yet. This game was the difference between being 2 or 3 games up on BC or between being 1 or 2 games up on Clemson. Obviously any division game is a loss for one abd a win for another but BC has more chances to lose than Clemson.

Back