• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Looks like ol' Biff might have been wrong about Iowa rolling into the B1GCG undefeated.

Purdue's up 17-7. Purdue WR may have fumbled out of bounds or onto the pilon while trying to reach the pilon. Should be an interesting call.

It's a touchback fumble into the pilon. Wow. Iowa has a big chance.

Last edited:
Damn Iowa is going down...

Pitt is smoking VT. I guess they are the likely winner of that division.

Brutal luck on the almost touchdown becoming a touchback. 17-7. Can Iowa score 10 points ?

Damn Iowa is going down...

Pitt is smoking VT. I guess they are the likely winner of that division.

I still think coastal is totally up for grabs and Pitt is notoriously and historically lacking a killer instinct.

Watching Purdue play Iowa is like watching our current uniforms take on our 80’s uniforms.

Iowa's offense on 3rd and 2 is two straight QB sneaks to turn the ball over on downs. This team sucks.

Horrendous but typical officiating in the UNC game. Just horrible

Stetson Bennett IV is lighting up a pretty good defense. Freshman TE Brock Bowers if pretty fucking good.

Back