• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Cramps on almost every other play in 60+ degree weather is quite amazing tonight. Just saying.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Purdue Beats #2 Iowa 24-7 !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I thought so too but the ball wasn’t in the outstretched hand.

Dumbass Tennessee fans don’t realize their team still has 3 timeouts and can still win this game.

Someone almost hit Lane Kiffin with a golf ball from the stands. Or maybe they did. Games at Neyland are fun but man their fans are awful.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Purdue Beats #2 Iowa 24-7 !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I’m rooting for Tennessee here but I’d be fine if they just called the game to punish their pathetic loser fans.

Trash fans throwing trash on the field. Home team cheerleaders, dance team, and band leaving the field. What a joke.

At some point have to throw it downfield

Well the fans got the message.

I’m rooting for Tennessee here but I’d be fine if they just called the game to punish their pathetic loser fans.

Trash fans throwing trash on the field. Home team cheerleaders, dance team, and band leaving the field. What a joke.

Really? After what Tennessee did to Currie and Clawson?

Really? After what Tennessee did to Currie and Clawson?

LOL. Ole Miss is ranked ahead of us. Currie is probably rooting for Tenn too.

Clearly the cops and security are there for show. They didn’t do shit about this for a good 10+ minutes. What a disgrace to the sport, hell to college sports in general.

Seriously though, why the hell isn’t Tennessee charged multiple
timeouts for this absurd delay, which would all but end the game. Or the refs could just rule a forfeit.

I’ve got eight cousins who went to UT and I’m pulling for Ole Miss.

Tennessee is going to get the ball back with 30+ seconds.

Well 28 sec after a 40 yard return. Crazy.

Back